1. Lazy Days website (https://lazydays.com/) is owned and operated by Pronto Digital
2. The content provided on our website is for general information and personal use only. We reserve the right to update or modify the content without prior notice.
3. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials offered on our website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that some information and materials may contain inaccuracies, and we are not liable for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of the information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information obtained through our website meet your specific requirements.
5. The design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics on our website are our property or licensed to us, and reproduction is strictly prohibited unless in accordance with the copyright notice.
6. All trademarks not owned by or licensed to Lazy Days are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of our website may result in a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offense.
8. Occasionally, our website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and further information. However, we do not endorse the content of linked websites, and we are not responsible for their content.
9. Any dispute arising from your use of our website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.